Thursday, March 18, 2010

Designing a new shirt!, Tittle robokid!

Wow, so it was an intense yesterday, to be honest.. I was kinda down because I did not have time to do anything!. But today seems to be a lot better!, I am getting stuff done!, all because we bought a swing for our baby boy! yes!! hooray for technology! haha.
As far as my art goes, I am waiting patiently for my shirts to arrive and to start the marketing. I am kinda getting anxious, but all in good fun.
On another note, Im just gonna design shirts for fun, to post in sites to compete. I don't have much hope for it to be honest, there are so many talented people out there, but its always good just to do things, even if nothing comes out of it. All in the name of art!.. Lets have fun!
Ill post a sneak peak of my design, its on the works so don't be harsh!. Long ways to go!
See ya and stay Yema!



No comments:

Post a Comment