Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 New Designs!! WOOOOT!

Ok so I am not that good with keeping my blog nice a meaty, I take full blame on that, but enough of slacking.
I finally finished 2 designs which I am very proud of.  Hopefully this 2 will be for sale at my store at some point, but for now.. what does everyone think? Also Im thinking of designing 2 more pics, just to have a lot  to choose from.
Please if anyone has any inputs or comments they are more than welcome!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Your Friend,
Yema Yema



2 comments:

  1. Hi! i came across your clothing store by acciendent but i really love your style! reminds me of Linty Fresh clothing, which is really cool since i love that store. really nice designs on these two! i really like the green one, but not really the dark blue one. i think its just the color choice on it that i dont like, but thats just my opinion. hoping to see more shirts and other goodies to come in near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    thanks so much for stopping by my little store! and all your purchase so far! and also thats for your fedback! cheers and have a good one!

    M

    ReplyDelete